My name is Kristiana and I write sporadically. I wish I was disciplined and wrote everyday; even posted everyday but I don’t. I’ve made promises to do so and I have failed every time.
Therefore, here are a list of things to expect from this blog, for when I do post:
- Not every piece has been drafted and re-drafted; being spontaneous, I write off the cuff and often post a few minutes after the fact.
- I am working on the lack of editing/re-drafting. I’m trying to be more polished but I’ll admit there will be some shoddy poems sprinkled throughout!
- I do not always write poetry. Sometimes it is stories, responses to prompts or just, thoughts.
- The subject of my writing can often, always, be linked to mental health in some way. I write sporadically because my writing is a product. Thus, many pieces are brushed with the colours I mix on days my mind is not at its best.
- I’d like to think I write about mental health, healthily. If only to remind others they are not alone.
- I am an English teacher – so expect to see this fact littered across other blogger’s comment sections as I revel in their artistry. This fact also inspires some of my writing too.
- When I do not post, it is not because I have stopped. I always have notes, lines and words floating about in the clouds and in my iCloud; sometimes they just take time to take a form I am happy to share.
- I love to hear from readers – your thoughts, constructive criticism and smiley faces.
As well as on WordPress you can follow this blog on Facebook and Twitter: